Saturday 29 December 2012

Slouchy Hat Crochet-a-long Link Up

At the beginning of December I joined a crochet a-long link up over at The Curious Pug, a blog written by a delightful young girl (I am at the age now where I can say those kinds of things. Shoot me).

The original pattern is from the gal over at Little Things Blogged.

Here's how mine turned out. I used a cotton/bamboo mix. It's not a warm hat, but fine for spring. Hopefully it won't stretch out from being on my ginormous head.













I know, the shirt is most excellent.

Also, please note that I like salt and that I have a lot of crap on my fridge.

You should join the crochet-a-long with us. The next project will be posted at The Curious Pug on January 1.


Happy crocheting knitting needlepointing dip-a-flowering or varnishing of completed jigsaw puzzles.
Whatever you do!

xo


Elpoo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ellen! I sent you a tweet about a week ago, but I don't think you check it often. I was wondering if there was any way I could get a copy of the original Make You Mine track you posted on you site 10 years ago, before it changed when it went on the album? It's one of my favorite songs, and favorite versions of the song. So much more haunting.

    James B.

    ReplyDelete