Saturday 5 May 2012

I'm a bad blogger

I know, I know. I haven't posted all week. And not even a Foodie Friday.


Oh wait... you didn't notice? Oh. Well, then.


I'll get back to it, I promise. I've just been not busy and not doing important things.


We've been watching Shameless. 


We gave Sam a bath today. He didn't like it much. The dog jumps into Lake Ontario every single day. Even in February. But he didn't want a bath. Go figure boys, eh?


I ate some edamame today. It was pretty ok. It was no bowl of Sugar Frosted Rats, though.








I didn't end up going to yoga, but I will. I really, really will.


I'm not going for brunch tomorrow because Ryan is busy or something lame like that. Ryan and his other activities!


Don't forget to vote.


If you're of legal voting age and there is an election in your area.


That is all.


xo
Elpoo

No comments:

Post a Comment