Friday 6 May 2011

Why you should not ride a skateboard regardless of your age.

Because it makes you look like a douche.










How to tell if you are a douche.

Choose the answer that best describes you or what you think.


  1. How often do you recycle
  2. I always recycle I sometimes recycle I do not recycle. It's gross to recycle
  3. How often do you floss?
  4. I floss at least once a day I never floss I coat my teeth with molasses at night
  5. Which television program do you enjoy most?
  6. Real Housewives of Fakeboobtown 30 Rock House
  7. How do you get to work?
  8. Public transit or bike car skateboard
  9. If given a choice, I would prefer to eat:
  10. cake salad Sugar Frosted Rats









Scoring:
1-5. YOU ARE NOT A DOUCHE
5-15. YOU ARE SOMEWHAT OF A DOUCHE
Over 15. YOU ARE A TOTAL DOUCHE



2 comments:

  1. How can 'wearing white rimmed sunglasses if you male' not be here??

    This is the failsafe indicator of being a giant mouthbreathing douchebag. I'd go as far as to say if you're male and wear white rimmed sunglasses you're a friggin Phd in the field of douche-baggery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    Please meet me on College Street this summer. We'll sit on a patio with clip boards and a megaphone. We yell at people we think need a good shaking. We can even film it and pitch it to Fox. We'll call our show, THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD HAS DOUCHES"

    ReplyDelete